All consultations are by appointment and should be made via our online consult page (click here to open), in person at the practice, or by telephoning 0161 983 9090 during normal surgery hours.
For urgent/same day appointments or home visits please phone between 8-10am.
General enquiries & routine pre-bookable appointments please phone after 10am.
Appointments are available
- Monday 08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:00 (pre-bookable Monday evening appointments are between 18:30 and 19:40)
- Tuesday 07:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday and Friday 08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08.30 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 18.00
- Saturday mornings, twice per month, 09.00 – 12:00. (doors open 08.30 to 12.30)
All urgent cases are seen on the day. Tell us if you are in a telephone box. We will ring you back. Say immediately if your call is an emergency.
If you are booked in to see the duty doctor for an urgent on the day appointment, please be aware that the clinic may run late due to the nature of the appointments.
Once all routine appointments for the day have been booked, only urgent problems can be seen on that day.
Patients can book an appointment with any available GP of their choice. Please let reception know who you would like to see.
If your condition is non-urgent, you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP. Nurses based in our practice also treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You may also see our advanced nurse practitioner.
Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We need to make separate appointments for each member of the family.