NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
What does it do?
You can use the NHS app to:
- Get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel some appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- View your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
Download the NHS app on the App Store or Google Play, or click here to access the NHS app on your computer.
How to Download and Sign Up for the NHS App
Problems with NHS App?
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page. If patients cannot find the help they need on this page, then use the following link – www.nhs.uk/contact-us/nhs-app-feedback-form